Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 8 - Chris and a turtle



It has been a pretty good week. We have transfers coming up this week and I am going
 to get a new trainer. I'm kinda nervous but I think it will turn out okay. I am still going to
be in the same area so at least some things are going to stay the same.
We spent a lot of time driving because we had to go see the Clark Fork area and then
drive to our area in Montana. We got to visit with Chris who was baptized last week and
he is still doing well. We taught him the restoration again.

I was on exchanges with Elder Van Ry again. We tracted a lot on dirt roads. Accidentally
tracted into a couple of members, which was fun. We also went and visited a less-active
member who has 3 dogs that are all blind. They would shuffle along and bump into the
 furniture and each other. It was pretty funny.


Practicing "the smolder"
Just happy to be a Stripling Warrior

Elders VanRy and Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment