Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 6 - Elder Baczuk hit a bear!

A selfie I took at training meeting
We had specialized training from 10 am to 2 pm. We got to hear from President Dymock. He has a lot of knowledge about symbolism and doctrine. His lesson kinda blew my mind. We also got to hear from Sister Dymock who is just as awesome, she talked more about stress though and how we can receive help for that. Afterwards we were super tired, I don't know why but meetings really drain you of your energy!



Elder Johnson getting lassoed!

At a training meeting with Elder Van Ry 
 Elder Baczuk says that I'm starting to get bags under my eyes just like his! Means I'm really starting to become a missionary! 
                         
Elder Baczuk's new t-shirt, he looks pretty pumped about it! 
Went on exchanges in Elder Van Ry's area. We did service for a member, drove around a lot and went to Panhandlers with Elder Baczuk and Elder Goodwin. I'm so mad. the one time I wasn't in the truck with Elder Baczuk, he hit a bear in the road and sent it flying off of a cliff. The truck wasn't damaged though.
A lookout at a member's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment