Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hey it's crazy how quickly time flies here! All of the days start to blend together. I love it here at the MTC and I'm actually a little sad to go. My district has gotten really close but I know that I'll become just as close with fellow missionaries in the field.  I've learned and grown so much in such a short period of time and so much has happened that I don't think I can even scratch the surface. I've taken a few pictures though that hopefully I can upload. Thanks for all of the letters I've really enjoyed them. The box of candy I got from the Mia maids was unexpected but nice. The other elders teased me quite a bit about that. I'll try to write you a physical letter as well and include more details because I'm a little rushed right now. Here at the MTC my p-day doesn't last as long because they have to teach us so much in 10 days. We are going to be able to go to the Provo temple today though that should be nice. We have had the opportunity to teach some people here and it has been an amazing experience. You really grow to love your investigators so much! The food here is actually a lot better than I thought it would be and they let you eat as much as you want. That might be the part I miss most. Oh before I forget on monday when I am at the airport apparently you can call home so keep your phone on you Mom! I might be calling very early though because were supposed to be at the Travel building by 3:15 AM. Andrew's first day of Kindergarten looked very fun and I loved the pictures. I am so sorry to hear about Jose and Markell. They will be in my thoughts and my prayers. I love you all and I will try to include more details in my next email/letter but it may be a while before I get used to writing letters. Know that I am doing well and that I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment