Thursday, August 27, 2015

with Elder Baczuk


My trainer Elder Baczuk is very tall. He is a fun guy who played baseball in high school. He is from Utah and can play the ukulele very well. He is a zone leader so we have access to a truck and I have not had to use my bike yet, which is nice because we cover a pretty large area with lots of dirt roads. 
Sandpoint is a resort town with a lot of small churches so most people are not interested in hearing about the gospel. We do have several investigators but I have not been able to meet them because they have been busy.  Also we have met with a lot of members who are inactive. Some people don't understand that Church isn't just a good idea it's a commandment from the Lord. Our mission President says that Everyone should be doing CPR. That is Church Prayer and Reading. Good advice I think.      

No comments:

Post a Comment